Tri-Cities@hubcycling.groups.ioTri-Cities Committee is a Local Committee of HUB Cycling and covers all concerns of cycling -- commuting, recreational, and shopping - in Anmore, Belcarra, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, and connections to surrounding municipalities.
Some of our main concerns include:
- Establishing Bicycle Advisory Committees in Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, and Port Moody.
- Development of links from and through the Tri-Cities to Burnaby, New Westminster, Pitt Meadows, and Surrey.
- Ensure that government bodies continue to properly maintain existing cycling routes.
- 93 Members
- 1,508 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of Main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.