Free Summer Ride and Food! Sunday, August 14, 2022, 10AM-12:30PM

Anna

Hello All,

Please join us for a summer bike ride and refreshments this coming Sunday.  Below are more details about the event. Space is limited on the ride, so please register through the link below. (Apologies for an earlier email that stated to just show up at the ride. Please register if you plan on attending, thank you!)

We hope to see you there!

Anna and Donna
Co-chairs, HUB Richmond/YVR
Summer Community Bike Ride - Hosted by HUB Richmond/YVR

Date:  Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 10:00am- 12:30pm

Location: Meet outside the Gulf of Georgia Cannery
12138 Fourth Ave, Richmond, BC V7E 3J1

Register Here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/exploring-richmond-by-bike-richmond-local-committee-community-ride-tickets-399101672847

Join us for a summer ride to help celebrate Bike to Shop week and see some Richmond scenery on your bike! A HUB instructor will start us off with some brief information on basic bike safety and route planning. You can come for the short workshop only or join us for an easy 1 ½ hr ride afterward, showcasing some Richmond route highlights. Refreshments will be provided at the end of the ride.

We will be meeting outside the Gulf of Georgia Cannery in Steveston and riding to the Garlic Festival at the Richmond Sharing Farm, using the Crabapple Ridge route of quiet neighbourhood streets. After a short stopover, where riders can get a taste of this very popular Richmond event, we will be riding back to the cannery along the Railway Greenway.

We will end the ride by visiting the Knowledge HUB station outside the Gulf of Georgia Cannery.

Limited spots are available, so please register to ensure you have a spot on the ride!

20220807_192825.jpg