Learn what is going on for cyclists in Burnaby with your fellow riders. New Mayor, new directions, or more of the same?
BCIT Burnaby Campus (Willingdon) SE 12, room 101Q
6.15 – 8.30 pm
- Approval of
- Review and approval of previous meeting minutes (Jan
- Financial update (Budget)
- 2019 Plans and Goals (2019 Committee Action Plan)
- 2019 Roles, sub-committees, working groups
- Community and campaign updates:
- 20 in 20 – Burnaby wins 3rd spot;
- Sea2River strategy – engaging membership (eg. write & share timeline article)
- Gilmore (Diversion & Hwy overpass) – TransLink and Strategy
- BC Parkway (diversion in S Burnaby)
& Patterson Pathway (Peter)
- Cyclist/Ped crossings: Imperial @ Morley/Humphries & Canada Way @ 16th
- Family Ride in the Fall of 2019 (with Burnaby Greens)
- Roundabout at Still Creek / Costco; Letter to CoB
CoB (Staff, Mayor & Council):
- Deidre contact and progress;
- Forums – summary to date
- Meetings with Councillor Keithly and Mike Hurley
- Endorsing candidates for City Boards; Committee Terms of Reference
- RAC report (Jan 17th)
– next Feb 21st;
- Feb 24th – NACTO workshop
HUB Burnaby meeting is in building SE 12, room 101Q on the Burnaby campus.
The only way to access this building in the evening is through an external door on EAST side of SE12.
When you come to the EAST side of SE12 you will walk down a slight incline (ramp).
Look for signage that says, ‘HUB Burnaby’, on
Follow the signage.
If you get lost, ask a security guard for directions to SE12 101Q. They would be happy to help
Hope to see you there.
Your HUB Burnaby Committee