Do you live/work in Burnaby? Interested in supporting cycling advocacy, education or events in Burnaby?
Attend HUB Cycling's Burnaby Local Committee meeting to see what's happening and support our advocacy work.
All are welcome - no experience required!!
Join our mailing list via the groups.io link below to get regular updates, follow the public discussion about cycling in Burnaby, and have your say.
HUB Cycling views the diversity of our members and communities as assets and strive to create and sustain a diverse and culturally competent organization that reflects the populations we serve. This is central to our mission, “to get more people cycling more often” and to our ongoing efforts to remove barriers to cycling.
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of Main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.